Sunday 1 July 2012

Vibed today.

Assalam-o-alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Baraqatahu,

All right.  I intend to keep this short.  Mostly because I'm hungry (Alhamdulillah) and secondly I won't feel up to it later.

So I'm going to add a quick picture-recipe and since I'm already getting the "not-up to-it" vibes...I acknowledge I'm about to disappoint you guys.  But have I mentioned...I'm hungry?

Buy an eggplant.
Slice an eggplant.

Eat an eggplant.
It was just a long process.  I'll get to it sometime, InshaAllah.

Making of Greek Yogurt.  This is about 3 cups yogurt in a cloth.

See all the excess water...

Opened about 7 hours later.

Yummmmm...

This is probably 1 cup left of the original yogurt.  Enjoy!
(The original yogurt is home-made with 2% milk) 
Well.  Gotta go now.
الله حفظ 

1 comment:

  1. Dear, STranger

    could you do this on me some time so the girl who is doing it on the other girl said curl your aswell so yeah how about on the sleepover huh?........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gEyhIfpZTks

    ReplyDelete