Tuesday 5 June 2012

Random requests...

Assalam-o-Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatah,

Hey Googies and other tiny blood-related kids, who check my blog more then I do.  I know I haven't been updating much lately.  My apologizes.  IT (life) has been busy as you know.  Welcoming a cutest-of-the-cute baby boy in the family.  MashaAllah.  *Darn, I must be # 2 in the cute list now, pfff.*  Just kidding :D

Anyhow, 3/5 of you nieces and I attended the Bear Creek park festival.  It was great, would have been easier if the sun wasn't scorching us.  And if I got some of that lemonade, honestly.  Since the 2/5 of you weren't there...I'm going to add the pictures for you.  Allah hafiz.  






















And for F, who requested for instructions of eating a mango.  Ohh, don't squint, you asked for it!   


1. If you must hold a mango, handle with care.  Especially if it's this cute.

2.  Soften.  Pull top off.  God help me if you need help after this, hahaa. 

I spy.  Something missing?

It takes years of practice to eat like this.  And A LOT of pimples on ones face.  Seriously :-)

Thank Allah for such a sweet blessing.  And my for camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment